The Embarrassing Problem of Snoring
The embarrassing problem of snoring
Snoring in sleep is undoubtedly embarrassing. And, of course, it annoys the man next door. It is also risky for those who snore. Studies have shown that 40 percent of men and 20 percent of women snore during sleep. Nasal congestion can also be a symptom of a disease. There is a chance to get rid of this problem by following a few simple rules.
Reasons for snoring:
Although nasal congestion is not a big problem, people can have nasal congestion due to respiratory and other physical issues. Below are some of the reasons ………...
1. When there is an obstruction in breathing during sleep, the air causes tremors in the respiratory system. The result is a runny nose. These problems can occur if the nasal bone is curved or polyp.
2. If there is a nasal allergy problem, the nose is closed, and the nose is called.
3. If the respiratory system is narrow due to congenital reasons or any problem in the jaw, nasal noise is heard during sleep.
4. This problem can occur even if the flexibility of the neck muscles is reduced.
5. People who are a bit overweight or overweight are more likely to have fat deposits around their necks. This is why the nose calls in sleep.
6. This problem is exacerbated by smoking, excessive alcohol, and sleeping pills.
7. Thyroid problems, diseases caused by an excess of growth hormone, sleep apnea syndrome.
8. After sleeping for a long time, the tongue moves backward and closes the airways. The result is a snoring sound.
9. In children, nasal congestion may occur if the adenoids or tonsils at the back of the nose are enlarged.
10. There is a relationship between age and nasal congestion. With age, the vocal cords become narrower, resulting in nasal congestion.
What are the possible problems with nasal congestion?
A runny nose is a risk factor for some physical problems. For example, sleep disturbances during the day may cause sleep disturbances, headaches, dizziness in the morning, and dizziness. Lack of oxygen through the nose increases the risk of heart disease and high blood pressure. Lack of oxygen to the brain can lead to mood swings, fatigue, and forgetfulness. Gradual deterioration of intelligence, inattention, inability to concentrate, personality changes, frequent urination in children, etc.
Treatment and Remedy:
1. Those who suffer from nasal congestion due to narrowing the throat due to obesity should lose weight.
2. Drugs such as alcohol and sleeping pills should be avoided.
3. People who have a stuffy nose or a cold all the time should go to bed with a clean nose.
4. Dusty, cold, hot, allergic foods should be avoided. The bedroom should be kept clean.
5. Do not drink tea or coffee before going to bed at night, do not eat spicy and oily foods. Drinking plenty of water will remove the eighteen products stuck in the nostrils and reduce nasal congestion.
6. Practice lying down. If the head is above the chest, the risk of snoring is reduced a lot so that you can raise the pillow.
7. Consult a nose, nose, and throat doctor if you have trouble feeling sleepy and falling asleep all day with nasal congestion. In some cases, surgery may be required, such as nasal polyps, crooked nose, enlargement of adenoids, or tonsils in children.
Sniffing is still seen as just an embarrassing and annoying habit. But even if it is not a disease, there may be a complex disease behind it. Therefore, a doctor should be consulted to find out the cause and release it.